I’m Rachael Moore and thanks for visiting my site! I created this as a place to express my creativity and share outfit inspiration.
My love for clothing all began in the second grade at Limited Too. I mean, who doesn’t love a good pair of sparkle pants? While I have always enjoyed putting together outfits for myself, I am also equally passionate about building fun looks for friends and family. When I first met my husband, the only items in his wardrobe were Wrangler jeans and cowboy boots. Now, in his “city jeans” with his Timberlands on, even he can spot a sexy pair of pumps or pick out a cute and cozy sweater for my wardrobe. It is my dream that you will be inspired by the looks I create to craft looks of your own which speak about who you are or who you want to be! I am super excited to share my ideas with you, to get to know all of you, and to express my love for clothes.
Here’s a little more about me!
- I am a daughter of Christ and saved by grace!! I love Jesus and am blessed by the undeserved love which He pours out on me daily.
- I am married to Kyle Moore – he likes to refer to himself as “The Urban Redneck”. He is the absolute best. He is my rock and I love him more every day. I am sure he will be making some guest appearances here, hopefully you’ll get to know him a little better as well. 🙂
- My family: I am the oldest of three kids, so I am basically a mom. I worry about my brother and sister as if they were my own children and I pester them just as much as my mom does. I love my family so much and am so thankful God blessed us with a close-knit, Jesus loving family.
- I love chocolate. After almost every meal, including breakfast, I have a piece or two of Dove Dark Chocolate. I tried to do Whole30 once, and quit simply because I couldn’t have my Dove Dark Chocolate.
- I grew up playing tennis. Tennis was a huge part of my life since preschool. I played through college and I learned so much because of it. Fun fact: my family was voted as the 2013 Midwest Tennis Family of the Year.
- My favorite stores: Nordstrom, Anthropologie, EverEve, Loft, DSW, Lulus, Lulu Lemon, Athleta, and Altar’d State.
- Favorite thing to shop for: A new pair of shoes, Sam Edelman is my go to brand 🙂
- I love to bake! (Hence, the “Sweet” in “SweetRachyRach”) Baking is one of my favorite ways to pass time. If I have a free day, I can often be found baking up a storm (it’s literally a storm when I bake, flour everywhere!). My favorite things to bake are chocolate chip cookies and chocolate cake!
- To make up for all the baked goods, I took up running! Running is my favorite way to start my day, it gives me time to get my brain geared up for the day and spend time processing my thoughts.
- Favorite Food: Chicken tacos and Guac! with a Margarita, of course
- Favorite Movie: The Greatest Showman, it’s a must see!
- Favorite Bible Verse: I have a few, but these are my “go-to’s”:
- 2 Corinthians 5:21 – God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
- James 1:2-4 – Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
- Psalm 139:13-14 – For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Thanks for taking time to get to know me a bit! 🙂 Always feel free to reach out with thoughts, questions, or comments.